[Mailman-Users] Mailman Migration

Carlos Williams carloswill at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 17:16:03 CEST 2008

Hello all!

I have built a new email server on my LAN and would like to move over
my Mailman content including archives over to my new email server and
was wondering if this is a common procedure / task? I am moving from a
RHEL4 to a RHEL5 server so not much is really too different in regards
to location and files. Is there a guide or write up the Mailman
community recommend I follow to perform this task?

I am currently running "mailman-2.1.5.1-34.rhel4.6" on my production
server and my new server I plan to migrate to is running
"mailman-2.1.9-2".

Thanks for any assistance and tips!

Carlos