[Mailman-Users] Only One List Is Not Working

Carlos Williams carloswill at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 15:17:34 CEST 2008

I have several mailman list on my Postfix server and all work as far
as I know except for my most important one which is called "everyone"
at example.com. This list goes out to everyone who has an email
account on my Postfix server. I created some test lists today and just
to make sure that mailman was not broken and they all worked. I tried
sending email to some smaller lists and they all seem to work so I
don't know exactly what to do to determine why my everyone list is no
longer going out. I am the administrator for everyone and when anyone
sends stuff to the list, I never get any emails that anything is
pending and when I login via HTML interface, I don't see anything.

Are there any tips you guys can suggest I do for troubleshooting or
perhaps providing some information that could help me understand why
simply one of my lists is not working?

I checked /var/log/mailman/error and really don't know much about
mailman except how to install it and mildly maintain it as far as list
creation and deletion.

Thanks for any assistance!

mailman-2.1.5.1-34.rhel4.6