[Mailman-Users] Dump subscriber list from Web interface?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Apr 15 06:45:40 CEST 2008

On 4/14/08, Charles Marcus wrote:

>  The reason I ask is, on a hosted service, you don't always have access
>  the the cli - so a button in the web GUI would be nice...

Mailman was never designed to be used in such an environment, and any
hosting company who provides Mailman as a service and who doesn't
back that up with proper site admin support, well ... deserves to be
put out of business.

Vote with your feet and your dollars.  There are plenty of providers
out there who do provide sufficient site admin support.