[Mailman-Users] Bounces and disk quota exceeded

Jo‹ao Sá Marta samarta at ci.uc.pt
Tue Apr 8 14:56:14 CEST 2008

Greetings,

Some of my list admins want to be able to know if  any member of their
lists are with disk quota exceeded.

I am sending a message to a test list and I have created a user in our
system with a very small disk quota.
I know that this user has already his disk quota exceeded and I've
verified that sending "him" a message directly from my personal email
address. (I've received a message from my mbx server with the usual
notification "undelivered mail returned to sender"

I´ve set the parameter bounce_score_threshold to 0.5 and even now that
member's subscription is not disabled and I, as the list owner, have not
received any bounce notification.

Can anyone tell me what is the issue, please ?

= Joao Sa Marta                |          Email: samarta at ci.uc.pt =

= Centro de Informatica        |        Tel: 239 853178 (directo) =

= da Universidade de           |          Tel: 239 853170 (Geral) =

= Coimbra                      |                  Fax: 239 853189 =

= Apartado 3080                | http://www.uc.pt/pessoal/samarta =

= 3001-401 Coimbra             |                                  =