[Mailman-Users] Not all subscribers receive emails

Matthias Rank matthias at pg-seefeld.de
Tue Apr 8 10:49:58 CEST 2008

I could temporarily solve the problem by simply restarting my server.
Then, for about one whole week, everything went perfectly. But yesterday
the same problem appeared again. It is not a real solution for me to
restart my server weekly so does anybody have an idea?
@Mark: Thanks, but SMTP_MAX_RCPTS is already set to 10