[Mailman-Users] problem solved, list up and running...

Dov Oxenberg boxenberg at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 04:20:14 CEST 2008

Hi!
Just a quick note to say thank you once again to Mark and everyone else.
I sincerely appreciate the support, guidance, and advice and have a tremendous amount of respect and admiration for you gurus.
Most of the time we tend to post to this list with our problems and I thought it would be refreshing to report a successful outcome, something positive instead.  With persistence, a great deal of online research, and the help and advice from this list
I was ultimately able to overcome the obstacles in my way and now have a mailing list up and running.
Granted I still need to pretty it up, as far as the web interface and default text, but the important thing was it be functional.
Thanks again to everyone for your help!
Dov