[Mailman-Users] Mailman can't send mail

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Sep 21 16:46:32 CEST 2007

Can Cizer wrote:

>>  Thank you, this may be the problem,but i don't know how to tell qmail
>that it is allowed to relay mail from Mailman. May you help me?

No, I can't help you. I don't know a thing about configuring qmail, and
I don't know if anyone else on this list does either.

Note that this is not a Mailman issue per se. I doubt that Mail, Mutt
or other MUAs on this box can send to the outside world either. I
suggest that you persue this question with support resources for qmail.