[Mailman-Users] How to allow mail from domain.edu but no others?

Chris Waltham cwaltham at bowdoin.edu
Tue Sep 18 16:03:40 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I'd like to allow both list members and non-list members to be able
to post to a mailing list I help admin. So, I want to allow
*@bowdoin.edu to post, but no other domain names. Is there an easy
way to do accomplish that? Looking at the web interface, I would
ordinarily use the member_posting_only feature but that won't work in
this case (because non-list members need to be able to post to the
list, so long as they're from *@bowdoin.edu).

Is there a way to accomplish this without involving the MTA? This is
with mailman 2.0.12 (I know, I know!) on SPARC Solaris.

Thanks,

Chris
--
Chris Waltham