[Mailman-Users] Approved header problem

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Tue Sep 18 13:46:02 CEST 2007

--- Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net> wrote:

> If not, try sending the message to the list with a Bcc: to
> yourself.
> Then, if possible, examine the raw message received via Bcc:. It
> may
> not be sufficient to look at it in Agent, unless Agent can show you
> the raw message as received. You may be able to save it to a file
> from
> Agent and examine that with an editor, or possibly view Agent's
> mail
> folder with an editor.

Good idea, provided good information.

I tried the Bcc trick last night, and the header line did not come
through, even though it appears in the copy in the Sent folder of my
email program.  I have to assume that Yahoo is removing the line on
the outbound side.

I have one email account with a different service I can try, but it
will take some setting up.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT