[Mailman-Users] Destination address in rcpt to: ?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Sep 18 00:00:43 CEST 2007

Pablo L. Arturi wrote:

>Hello people, I am trying to find the bit to set the destionation address (member address) in the rcpt to header field instead of the mailing list address.

I think what you are looking for is what is called Full Personalization.

Go to the web admin Non-digest options page. If the second setting on
that page (after nondigestable) is personalize, set it to Full
Personalization.

If the second setting on that page is msg_hdr, you or whoever
administers your Mailman installation will need to set

OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION = Yes

in mm_cfg.py in order to enable the personalize options.