[Mailman-Users] Hello, I am new to this list and need a little help

John Lieber jlieber at goengineer.com
Fri Sep 14 18:49:23 CEST 2007

I have two mailman mailing lists on my server, the first one is working
great, however the second one is having some problems.

When accessing the adminitrative website it is using
'localhost.localdomain.com' for the url.  I am not sure where I can go
to change this for the second list I have.  The first list resolves to
my actual domain correctly.

I am using mailmain version 2.1.8, if you need any more information
please let me know.

Thank you in advance,

John