[Mailman-Users] How to clean out pending database?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Sep 11 07:33:36 CEST 2007

Jim Garrison wrote:

>Mark Sapiro wrote:
>> Just delete the entry from qfiles/retry
>Sorry, I don't know where to look for qfiles/retry.  I
>did a search of my entire system for a directory named
>qfiles but found nothing.  I'm running version 2.1.9.

If your Mailman was installed from source in the default location, it's
/usr/local/mailman/qfiles/retry, but it could be anywhere. If you know
where Defaults.py and mm_cfg.py are, look in Defaults.py where you
should see

QUEUE_DIR       = os.path.join(VAR_PREFIX, 'qfiles')

and before that,

VAR_PREFIX      = '/some/path'

which would put qfiles at /some/path/qfiles.

Did you do

find / -name qfiles -print

?

You could also try