[Mailman-Users] Newbie Question: Can`t send mails to my list

Kai Behncke Kai-Behncke at gmx.de
Sun Sep 9 21:54:17 CEST 2007

Hello Mark,

> These are only for the mailman list. You need another set of 10 like
>
> complicate:          "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post complicate"
> complicate-admin:    "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman admin complicate"
> etc.
>
> for the 'complicate' list and simarly for all other mailman lists. Then
> you need to run the newaliases command to update the actual sendmail
> database after you add the aliases to /etc/mail/aliases.
>
> This may fix the entire problem,

Thanks again. I checked that out with a new mailinglist and made the required entires but again I got after 2 or three seconds a "Mail-Delivery-Failure".

I wonder: Is there a way that these entries are made automatically
in the aliases or is it the common way to make them manually?

I think I need to do some more tests here that night and tomorrow.
I really want mailman to get to run, but it might be still a long way.

Again, thank you very much, Kai