[Mailman-Users] Mailman in chrooted OpenBSD

Patrick Valencia pvalencia357 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 20:34:07 CEST 2007

Ohh... *slaps forehead*  python isn't in the chrooted environment.  But
wouldn't the cgi executable require python to output the error message?
Should I just install another copy of python into
/var/www/usr/local/bin/python?  Do you know much about chrooting
applications?  This isn't really a mailman issue if that's all it is, but I
want to be sure that's all it is.