[Mailman-Users] Mailman in chrooted OpenBSD

Patrick Valencia pvalencia357 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 03:43:15 CEST 2007

Ok, so the /var/www/etc/group file works, but now it's giving me another
error:

No such file or directory.

It mentions storing the output into a syslog, but from checking apache's
error_log and access_log, I don't see anything useful.  It shows
/mailman/admin getting a 200 response, which means OK, but that's all it
says.  And since it's chrooted, I'm pretty sure it can't reach whatever
syslog it's trying to.  If I knew which log it was, I could make an entry in
the chroot jail, and check, but I'm not sure what files it would be needing
outside the chroot anyway.

BTW, I really appreciate your help Mark!