[Mailman-Users] Hyphenated Lists Stopped Working

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Sep 1 03:23:43 CEST 2007

Mark Sapiro wrote:

>The bottom line is there is a bug in MaildirRunner.py. It doesn't work
>with hyphenated list names as it conflates the last part of the name
>with the -bounces, -request, etc. suffixes.

The attached MaildirRunner.patch.txt file contains a patch which I
think will fix this bug. I've tested the revised regexp somewhat and
it seems to work, but I would appreciate your trying the patch and
reporting the results.

Make a backup copy of Mailman/Queue/MaildirRunner.py, apply the patch
and restart Mailman.