[Mailman-Users] postfix + mailman + ubuntu

Richard Rae Richard_Rae at xyratex.com
Wed Oct 31 16:19:41 CET 2007

Hi,

Yes I have got the list running, and these are the only errors.

I'm going to ignore these as it seems to work. Maybe you are right that
there is something deepper down that is allowing this usage. Once the
migration is complete, I'll run a lot of tests against that list and see
the outut.

Thanks again for your help