[Mailman-Users] Not able to send and receive messages posted to alist.

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Oct 31 15:50:31 CET 2007

vasumg at gmail.com wrote:

>The bounced message:
>
>Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

This is not a Mailman issue. The address
gmf-dev-request at amnsix.domain.com (I don't think it actually has a
space - I think that's an artifact of your edit) is not deliverable.
This is either a list member address or a list owner/moderator address
depending on context, but mailman is successfully mailing to that
address and the server at astrus.domain.com is reporting it as
undeliverable. In any case, Mailman is doing it's job. You have to
correct the undeliverable address or remove it from your list or
correct whatever is wrong with your MTA that is rendering it unable to
deliver Mailman's mail.

>I treid all the steps given in FAQ, but it is still not working for me.

>Please help as all our mailing lists are down and people are waiting for
>a fix.

The above bounce message does not give a clue as to why all your
Mailing lists are down. If by FAQ you mean article 4.78 at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.078.htp>,
please report what you found at each step so we might know how to help.