[Mailman-Users] postfix + mailman + ubuntu

Richard Rae Richard_Rae at xyratex.com
Tue Oct 30 22:53:13 CET 2007

 Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. I can not post to maillist at all.
Nothing is received. I have tried the help in the subject line to
trigger the help email back, and that has never been returned.

When I create a new list I no longer get the aliases output details. But
that might be due to the integration between mailman and postfix
(although not sure!!)

Incase you have not gathered, I'm a newbie :)
I'll run through the troubleshoots, thanks for the link

Richard