[Mailman-Users] Issues with the unsubscribe feature of this list

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Oct 30 01:16:16 CET 2007

Brenn Kapitan wrote:

>My client has chosen not to use this software and I have tried to
>unsubscribe, yet I still receive daily messages. Attached is my confirmation
>of my removal from the list from your server.
>
>Thank you
>
>Brenn Kapitan

<snip>

This is not a confirmation of anything. It is the first portion of
todays digest.

I just now went to
<http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/mailman-users> and requested
this does not remove you from the list. It only sends a confirmation
request to you.

You still have to receive that request and either reply to it or follow
the web link in it to be removed from the list.