[Mailman-Users] Digest attachment links have <tt>

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Oct 26 19:19:03 CEST 2007

pierre lacoste wrote:

>But the file mm_cfg.py is for all the list. How can I do for configure this value for one list only?
>
>> On 10/26/07, pierre lacoste wrote:
>>
>> > I doesn't find the option archive_html_sanitizer in my configuration liste
>> > web interface.

You are correct that this is a site option. There is no corresponding
list option. You would have to modify the code to implement one.

The reason it is only a site option is that this option can be used to
allow unescaped HTML email to be archived and potentially exposes
visitors to the site to cross-site scripting attacks and other
malicious HTML and therefore it should be up to site administrators,
not list owners, to allow it or not.