[Mailman-Users] mass edit of subscriber addresses

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Fri Oct 26 17:15:52 CEST 2007

Hi Juan:

I believe that symbol represents a space at the end of the e-mail address.
See http://www.sightspecific.com/~mosh/WWW_FAQ/nbsp.html.

If there is only 20 of these addresses, you can just do a mass unsubscribe
via the admin interface and re-subscribe them with the correction made.

Kind regards,
Brian Carpenter
EMWD -  Executive Officer