[Mailman-Users] Reporting

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Fri Oct 26 07:16:34 CEST 2007

On 10/25/07, Tom Ray [Lists] wrote:

>  I see what you are saying. I'll write something to dig through my Exim
>  logs and see what I can come up with.

Take a look at Splunk.  For relatively small amounts of log data, it
should be free to run as an experiment (to get an idea of what it can
do for you), and this should probably be enough to give you the
information you need.  Also check out Lire from logreport.org.

If you were running postfix or sendmail, I could point you at other
log processing scripts I know of (including some I am responsible for
maintaining),but I don't personally know of anything specific for
Exim.