[Mailman-Users] Batch processing a mailing list...

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Fri Oct 26 01:54:26 CEST 2007

Hi Jurgen:

What is most likely happening is your host is limiting your hosting account
to only being able to send out 250 e-mails per hour. This is a very common
practice among web hosts. If this becomes a problem, then you can move your
list(s) to our mailman service. We do not impose such limitations on our
mailman clients.

http://www.emwd.com/mailman.html

Kind regards,
Brian Carpenter