[Mailman-Users] Reporting

Tom Ray [Lists] lists at blazestudios.com
Thu Oct 25 01:33:29 CEST 2007

Is there a way to generate a report that will tell me how many emails a
list is sending out? I'm curious as to the traffic a few lists are doing
and I need to see how much mail is being processed by the list.

So if the list has 400 members and it only has four emails a week sent
to it, no big deal. But I want to see a list that has traffic on it like
this one or something in the lines of 100 emails per day because of the
level of activity.

So how can I tell how many messages were sent through list X?

Thanks.