[Mailman-Users] Question on functionality

Jim Park jtp at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Oct 24 20:29:13 CEST 2007

All,
 I would like to know how Mailman handles an email that is sent to an
umbrella list that contains multiple lists and contains one or more
users that are members of the various lists.  Is Mailman "smart" enough
to not send multiple messages to the user(s) that are on multiple lists
under the umbrella list?  I am seeing a list member that is receiving
multiple emails.  I am trying to narrow down the reasons why she is
receiving 8 duplicate copies of the same message.

Thank you,
 -Jim

--
Jim Park