[Mailman-Users] removing owner notification of post requests from non-members and automatically discarding bad e-mail addies

Justin Ehrlichman justin.ehrlichman at onlinestores.com
Thu Oct 18 14:18:28 CEST 2007

Hello All,

Pardon the noob, but I run a list with about 20,000 members that sends
coupons and discounts for our frequent customers. First off I receive
notifications about local system accounts like root keeps sending e-mail to
that list. Is their an option to turn those off? Also is their a way to
automatically discard bad e-mail so my mail que doesn't get flooded?

Thanks

Justin Ehrlichman

Computer Technician

Online Stores Inc.