[Mailman-Users] Renaming List

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 13:31:17 CEST 2007

Good day folks,

I would like some opinions.

I am planning on renaming one of my existing lists and I'm trying to
decide if I am better off creating a new list with the new name and
migrating the users to it, or following the steps in the FAQ (4.70)
for renaming the list.

I do have full root access to do this, so that's not an issue.

I'm just looking for pros and cons to help me decide. I'm leaning
towards creating a new list and migrating the users.

Thanks for your input.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"