[Mailman-Users] Available Mlist properties

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Oct 12 18:53:57 CEST 2007

Bryan Carbonnell wrote:

>I'm not sure if this should be here or dev, but I'll start here.
>
>This is something I've been thinking about for a while and finally
>decided to ask
>
>Quite often solutions to problems posted here involve using code like:
>
>def show_reminders(mlist):
>   if mlist.send_reminders:
>
>with the wth_list script.
>
>Is there a list of properties for the mlist object anywhere? If not,
>where in the code do I need to go hunting for this info?

Most of them (but not all) are visible and documented in the web admin
interface.

To see the full list do

bin/dumpdb lists/<listname>/config.pck

(it's best to do this on a list with few members).

If you see an attribute in this output, and don't understand what it
is, start with

grep -r attribute_name Mailman/*