[Mailman-Users] Questions on mail spools

Melinda Gilmore gilmore.126 at osu.edu
Tue Oct 9 17:06:07 CEST 2007

I need to migrate from listproc to mailman.   In trying to look at some of
the configurations.   We need to find out when an individual list may have
rec'd mail.  Is there a individual mail log for each list like in listproc.
Or maybe I am looking at this in the wrong way.    I can look in the postfix
mail, but not by individual list.   We would also like to be able to see
when the last time a list has been changed.   Any ideas??