[Mailman-Users] Migrating users to another mailing list

Rubén C. Díaz Alonso "outime" outime at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 20:07:24 CEST 2007

Hello list,

I have two mailing list, "A" and "B". "A" has about 100 subscribers,
and we have 4900 in "B".

Okay, that's the situation. I need to have these 4900 subscribers in
each list, "A" and "B", and doing it manually is not a easy work.

How can I do a massive suscription with all subscribers of "B" to "A"?
I think getting a text file with subscribers of "B" and use the
massive suscription option in mailman will be the best option, but how
can I get that text file?

Thanks -- and sorry for my poor English.
--
Rubén C. Díaz Alonso "outime"
http://120linux.com (blog)