[Mailman-Users] Automatic subscribtions

Frédéric Mantegazza frederic.mantegazza at gbiloba.org
Fri Oct 5 18:08:04 CEST 2007

Hello,

I've been using Sympa for a few years, and I'm now using Mailman (as I'm a
python developper).

Under Sympa, this is a way to automatically update the subscribtions using
a SQL request. I found this feature very usefull: as I personnaly
subscribe/unsubscribe people who come to the club, I have to maintain 3
bases with email adresses: one for the general database, and 2 for the 2
Mailman lists.

If I could automatically update the 2 lists from the general database, it
could be nice. Is there a way to do that?

Regards,

--
   Frédéric

   http://www.gbiloba.org