[Mailman-Users] Getting Rid of Posts

Raquel raquel at thericehouse.net
Fri Oct 5 17:26:06 CEST 2007

When I was setting up my new server, I made an error in configuring
Sendmail.  For a very short period of time I had inadvertently left
a hole where mail could be sent to "localhost.localdomain".  During
that time I got 3 posts sent to "mailman at localhost.localdomain".
:((((

Those posts are being held in /var/lib/mailman/data as:
  heldmsg-mailman-1.pck
  heldmsg-mailman-2.pck
  heldmsg-mailman-3.pck
and I'm being sent a message every morning telling me there are 3
files being held for my "consideration".
"http://localhost.localdomain/cgi-bin/mailman/admindb/mailman" is
not a valid URL to remove those files, so my question ...

Can those *.pck files be deleted without causing a problem to
Mailman?

--
Raquel