[Mailman-Users] another question about invitation confirmation subject line/VERP

Christopher Adams adamsca at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 01:56:58 CET 2007

Geez, now I don't know who to listen to. :>). Anyway, my assumption
was wrong and I based it on the invitation confirmation not completely
working. Now it does and I thank you both.

One concern - Charles mentioned how 'expensive' it was to use VERP
with Postfix. I am wondering what kind of hit on the responsiveness of
my Mailman server will be. I have over 500 lists and 250,000
subscribers. If VERP being used for Mailman causes more mail activity,
could this result in slowness of list message delivery?