[Mailman-Users] mailman on CentOS, with virtual domain configuration for Postfix

David Hláčik david at hlacik.eu
Fri Nov 23 14:18:16 CET 2007

Hi,
ive fixed the problem by changing owner of aliases, and virtual-mailman
files to apache:mailman, the problem is , that postfix is now having problem
to sending message :
in postfix maillog i see :

Nov 23 14:16:15 sx2 Mailman mail-wrapper: Group mismatch error. Mailman
expected the mail wrapper script to be executed as one of the following
groups: [mail, postfix, mailman, nobody, daemon], but the system's mail
server executed the mail script as group: "apache". Try tweaking the mail
server to run the script as one of these groups: [mail, postfix, mailman,
nobody, daemon], or re-run configure providing the command line option:
'--with-mail-gid=apache'.
Nov 23 14:16:15 sx2 postfix/local[12548]: 4F4CB80085: to=<
aha at sx2.labs.polarion.com>, relay=local, delay=0.13, delays=0.05/0.01/0/0.06,
dsn=5.3.0, status=bounced (Command died with status 2:
"/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post aha". Command output: Group mismatch
error. Mailman expected the mail wrapper script to be executed as one of the
following groups: [mail, postfix, mailman, nobody, daemon], but the system's
mail server executed the mail script as group: "apache". Try tweaking the
mail server to run the script as one of these groups: [mail, postfix,
mailman, nobody, daemon], or re-run configure providing the command line
option: '--with-mail-gid=apache'. )
Nov 23 14:16:15 sx2 postfix/cleanup[12534]: 6FF7680086: message-id=<
20071123131615.6FF7680086 at sx2.labs.polarion.com>
Nov 23 14:16:15 sx2 postfix/smtpd[12531]: disconnect from sx2.
Thanks