[Mailman-Users] non-moderating administrator?

Iain Buchanan iaindb at netspace.net.au
Wed Nov 21 07:34:55 CET 2007

Hi & Thanks,

On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 21:29 -0800, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> >I would like not to receive any "New subscription request" and similar
> >emails, but rather have them go solely to the moderator (currently they
> >go to both admin and mod).
>
> There's no option or setting to make any messages go to the moderators
> and not the owners.

hmm.  owner == administrator?  I assumed owner was <listname>-owner at ...
or is this just a redirect to, eg. me?

Any suggestions?  Should I make the owner bitbucket at mydomain.com or
similar?

Can any other "admins" comment on what they do?  Surely someone else
admins a whole heap of lists too?  I can also set up mail filters, but
ultimately I would like to stop it at the source.

TIA.

Executive ability is deciding quickly and getting somebody else to do
the work.
		-- John G. Pollard