[Mailman-Users] non-moderating administrator?

Iain Buchanan iaindb at netspace.net.au
Wed Nov 21 05:25:22 CET 2007

Hi all,

Firstly, I've searched the archives, and Google, and found nothing
similar to this question (unfortunately, which means it probably isn't
possible).

Essentially I am the administrator for various local community mailing
lists that I've set up.  Each list has their own moderator(s) in the
relevant area.

I would like not to receive any "New subscription request" and similar
emails, but rather have them go solely to the moderator (currently they
go to both admin and mod).  The number of lists and members is growing,
such that there will soon be lots of clutter in my mailbox every day.

Is this possible?  I can't find an appropriate option, even though I've
looked through them all.

Many thanks!

Truth is a chameleon.

  -- Zensunni Aphorism