[Mailman-Users] ? how to delete mailing lists

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sun Nov 18 16:47:21 CET 2007

lists.mailman-users at duinheks.xs4all.nl wrote:
>Op zondag 18 november 2007 schreef Brad Knowles aan
>
> BK> If you search the FAQ Wizard for "remove a list", you should
> BK> find the answer.
>
>Maybe. But "delete a list" did not give me any clues :)

The FAQ wizard thinks the quotes in "delete a list" are part of what
you're searching for. If you search for the simple string

  delete a list

(i.e.,
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?query=delete+a+list&querytype=simple&casefold=yes&req=search>)
you will get FAQ 4.31 which answers your question.