[Mailman-Users] Stop all -owner mail

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Nov 16 07:46:05 CET 2007

Nate Rudd wrote:

>As, I forgot that I would like the e-mails from the Mailman system to
>still reach me, would there be anything I am missing if I set a rule
>in my e-mail program that says:
>
>Any mail not from "mailman-bounces" to "*-owner" -> Delete or Mark as
>Junk

As you note, some (most) Mailman generated notices to the
owners/moderators are sent to the listname-owner address first and
then resent to the owners/moderators.

They do not all come from mailman-bounces. Some such as held post
notifications come from listname-bounces, so you'd have to pass that
sender too.