[Mailman-Users] Incorrect link on empty archive page

Mark Dale mdale at geniusmoon.com.au
Wed Nov 14 22:49:32 CET 2007

Yes, the "%(listname)s" bit is fine when there is something in the
archive. It's weird that it gets malformed (i.e the missing slash) when
the archive is empty.

I tried some edits on "emptyarchive.html" file and restarted Mailman,
but these edits didn't show up - so does that mean the empty arhive page
is coming from somewhere other than "emptyarchive.html"?

cheers
Mark Dale