[Mailman-Users] HTML Email Newsletter Problem on 2.1.9

Frank Kuzler info at tomnoise.com
Sat Nov 10 20:11:17 CET 2007

Has anyone else had a problem sending html emails through 2.1.9? I am
running a virtual dedicated server (linux Fedora Red Hat 6 with a Plesk
interface) at my webhost. On one of my domains I have set up a list and am
trying to send an html email. I have tried:
1‹html page through Entourage with inline files (everything has been
correctly uploaded to the server in same directory)
2‹multipart/alternative through PHPMailer
3‹webpage through Thunderbird.

I have content filtering set to ³off² and have gone though all the setting a
hundred times. Nothing seems to work, and the page arrives as plain text
with a bunch of jumbled links. (I also have my client set correctly to
receive html and have tried it on several client platforms.)

AND the email comes through fine when I send it through a different list (on
a different domain on a different server and host) running Mailman 2.0.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom