[Mailman-Users] Can't change max_num_recipients

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Nov 8 05:55:14 CET 2007

Lev Lafayette wrote:

>I have a number of mailman lists with multiple domains that I'm looking
>after... In the web administration tool any attempt to change
>max_num_recipients under Privacy/Recipient filters causes it to revert
>to the default of 10.
>
>Any hints on why this would be the case?

If you can't change anything in the web admin interface, see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.045.htp>
and
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.065.htp>.

If the web admin interface is working normally except for setting
max_num_recipients, I don't have a clue why this would be. What
Mailman version is this? Installed from source or what package?