[Mailman-Users] mailman list read-only

Ben O'Shea roadeh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 06:22:54 CET 2007

Hi all,
   I have a mailman installation where posts to the "mailman" list
must be approved before being sent to the list. However any
approves/unapproves don't seem to take, i.e. even after approving or
not approving a nmessage I am notified each day that these same
messages require approval. Also, other changes to the configuration of
this list don't seem to take either. Is there something I'm missing?

Cheers,
Ben

--
Never be afraid to share your dreams with the world, because theres
nothing the world likes more than the taste of really sweet dreams