[Mailman-Users] What happens to expired invitations?

Carter Braxton cbraxton at iname.com
Wed May 30 13:33:48 CEST 2007

"Mark Sapiro" <msapiro at value.net> wrote:
> In any case, it would be easier to apologize and resend the invitations.

Thanks, that has been done.

Is there a way to list the current pending invitations in the database? Since to my knowledge these are the only pending items (there is no moderation), I came up with:

  grep @ pending.pck | cut -d \' -f 2 >pending-invites.txt

...to get a list of addresses for which invitations are pending. This is obviously just an ugly hack, is there a supported way to list what's in the pending database?

=
Orlando Vacation Offer
Buy a Universal Orlando Vacation, Get 7 days of Unlimited Admission.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=290a3416facf4eb06e7dd03e1ba89882