[Mailman-Users] List operates OK, but not listed in admin or info?

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Sat May 26 01:22:33 CEST 2007

I've recently moved some lists from an old (MM 2.0) box to a new MM 2.1.5 box
(Ubuntu Dapper).  All the lists are operating normally.  I used a script to
copy and migrate, changing list owner and URL settings identically.  All
lists operate correctly, and I can go to the info and admin pages for all of
them.  However, one list does not show up in the list for
my.list.host/listinfo or my.list.host/admin.  The URL is set (via fix_url) to
my.list.host in all the lists, so I'm not sure what's going on.  And trying
to create a list with that name, obviously fails.

If it matters.  One list is named awra-policy and the list not showing is
named awra-policy2007.  Does MM have a thing against similar names? :)

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Joshua Kugler
Lead System Admin -- Senior Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0xDB26D7CE
PO Box 80086 -- Fairbanks, AK 99708 -- Ph: 907-456-5581 Fax: 907-456-3111