[Mailman-Users] Mailing lists fail

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Fri May 25 00:15:05 CEST 2007

On 5/24/07, Aaron Schubert wrote:

>  On the Sendmail Relay I see mail successfully going from Groupwise to Relay
>  to Listserv.  They are all accepted and reach the correct place.  But when
>  Listserv sends the mail back out to the recipients I see the following
>  errors on the Relay server from the maillog:

So far, this sounds like a problem with your MTA as opposed to a
problem with Mailman.

If so, then I doubt that we're likely to be able to provide much help
here.  You may have more luck in obtaining assistance from web sites,
documentation, mailing lists, etc... that are dedicated to supporting
your particular MTA.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0