[Mailman-Users] single list has stopped workingwhileotherscontinue to work

Wallace Winfrey wally at booyaka.com
Tue May 22 07:28:54 CEST 2007

Mark Sapiro wrote:

> Here are the places in Mailman 2.1.5 where a message can be discarded.
>
>    Any post from a non-member if generic_nonmember_action is discard or
> the poster is in discard_these_nonmembers

Ahh, here we go -- it looks like our moderator inadvertently set this to
 Discard (it had previously been set to Hold).

I apologize for the excessive noise required to come to this solution. I
very much appreciate your help in tracking this down. I feel like I've
got a much better handle on the process mailman goes through to post a
message, though.

In the future, if we see our messages "disappearing into the ether" so
to speak, the first thing I'll do is check all the discard settings.

Thanks again,