[Mailman-Users] how can i use your site

Patrick Bogen pdbogen at gmail.com
Mon May 21 20:45:20 CEST 2007

On 5/21/07, felix trip <felixproject2010 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> hello is this python for sending mail or for what please update me
>   i need a site to send multiple mail to my customers

This mailing list (and the associated websites) are to support people
using a particular software package (Mailman), which is used to
maintain email lists. We do not offer any services; in particular, you
cannot use this list or its associated websites to send mail to an
arbitrary group of people.

Simply put: this is not a site to send multiple mail to your customers.

--
- Patrick Bogen