[Mailman-Users] Subject Lines Wrapped After Commas, (Like This?)

Mike Ewall catalyst at actionpa.org
Sat May 19 18:29:51 CEST 2007

I've noticed that on several Mailman lists I'm running, subject lines
sometimes get chopped after commas or semicolons.  This doesn't
always happen, though.  It's not just a matter of things being
chopped after the 78-or-so chars, either.  Sometimes, it's after a single word.

Below are examples from a list I run on ethanol issues.  The first
batch are examples with commas that came through just fine.  Below it
are examples where the subject lines got chopped/wrapped
prematurely.  This always happens at commas or semicolons.

I'm running Mailman version "2.1.9.cp2" (control panel 2?).

Any guidance on how to stop this inappropriate subject line wrapping
would be much appreciated.

Mike
-----

*** THESE CAME THROUGH FINE ***