[Mailman-Users] Too many moderator requests

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Thu May 17 23:47:20 CEST 2007

On 5/17/07, Paul Kleeberg MD Ramsey wrote:

>  I have a moderator who has not dealt with moderator requests for so
>  long that the web page to manage them times out when it attempts to
>  load.  We wish do delete all the pending messages.  How do I proceed?

You could try the command-line moderation techniques discussed in FAQ 3.61.

Failing that, this FAQ also has instructions on how to manually throw
away all the offending files.  However, before going this route, I'd
encourage you to search the FAQ for any other related entries, and to
also search the archives of this list.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0